RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, EXCEPTIONS AND RETURN POLICIES Go west shop Ltd - gowestshop.uk
As required by Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 and subject to the exceptions indicated below, you have the right to withdraw from the order placed, without having to provide any reason, within 14 days from the day you received the ordered product (or the last product, lot or piece in the case of goods, lots or multiple pieces delivered separately) or from the conclusion of the contract (including, without limitation, contracts for the supply of digital content that is not supplied on a tangible medium, such as a CD or DVD). If you have entrusted a trusted person with the collection, your right of withdrawal starts from the day of delivery of the product to the person designated by you, other than the courier.
You will have to communicate to Go west shop Ltd - gowestshop.uk 30 Mythop Road Blackpool FY4 4UZ (UK), the exercise of the right of withdrawal by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the relative communication must be sent before the expiry of the 14-day period and the product must be returned to Go west shop Ltd - gowestshop.uk, at its own expense, in product and packaging conditions intact in all their aspects, under penalty of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal.
For more information on the right of withdrawal and operating instructions, send an email to email@example.com.
EFFECTS OF THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
We will refund you the value of all payments received in relation to the actual cost of the product for which you have exercised the right of withdrawal, within 14 days from the day we received the communication relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal. We will make the refund only by issuing a voucher, which can be spent on our site. In any event, you will not incur any costs as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold the refund until we have received the product. Keep in mind that you are required to return the products to us within 14 days from the day on which you communicated the withdrawal by sending the goods, perfectly packed, to Go west shop Ltd 30 Mythop Road Blackpool FY4 4UZ (UK). You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the products.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal does not apply in case of:
- supply of sealed goods which do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic or health protection reasons and which have been opened after delivery or in the case of supply of products which, after delivery, are inseparably mixed with other goods;
- supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software which have been opened after delivery;
- supply of made-to-measure or clearly personalized goods;
- supply of goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly and/or of all food products;
- service contracts after the complete provision of the service by Go west shop Ltd - gowestshop.uk, if you have expressly consented to the execution of the service by us by accepting the loss of the right of withdrawal following the full execution of the contract;
- supply of digital content (including applications, software, ebooks, MP3s, etc.) through non-material support (for example a CD or a DVD) if at the time of placing the order you have expressly consented at the beginning of the execution accepting the loss of the right of withdrawal as a result of the start of execution;
- supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the time of conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after thirty days and the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations which cannot be controlled by Go west shop Ltd - gowestshop.uk.