Complaint & Guarantee
By using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of guarantee & complaint.
Complaints: The customer has 48 hours from the delivery date to report possible incidents to gowestshop.uk and provide the necessary information/documentation.
Guarantee: All the products offered in our catalogue with value more than 90€ have a 2 year warranty according to European law.
1. How should you proceed when receiving a shipment?
All our items leave the warehouse with the packaging in perfect condition.
The first thing you should do is check that the number of received packages matches those sent. Second, inspect each package externally with great care in order to see if there are any signs of it having been hit or mishandled, such as bumps, dents, holes, boxes in poor condition, courier seals or any sign that may lead to suspect that the goods may be damaged. It is mandatory to leave a note and signature on the courier's delivery note, either on paper or digital support (PDA), "PACKAGE VISIBLY DAMAGED" if these signs are present. Not signing a package as VISIBLY DAMAGED and then presenting images that show visible damage to it will mean the incident will automatically be rejected.
2. What can I do in case of an incident? (Broken during transportation, Wrong product, some products missing, Pieces missing, Items damage etc.)
Please open the packages and the the items carefully after you received the items. The customers have up to 2 calendar days from receipt of goods to open an incident/complaint by using the contact form or sending an email to email@example.com . After this period, we can no longer solve this complaint/incident. Please send us an email with the following information:
- Order number
- Image/Scan of the list of products with stamps numbers of the operators who prepared your order (check control 1 and 2).
After received your request, we will check it and contact you to inform you about the next steps.
The following pictures are need in each case:
In case of incorrectly delivered product:
- Photo of the incorrectly delivered product
- EAN code Photo of the incorrectly delivered product
In case of product damage / transport damage:
- Photo of the product in the open box with visible protection
- Photo of the outer packaging
- Photo of the delivery company's shipping label
- photos of the damage
In case products / parts are missing:
- photo of the box
- Photo of the label of the delivery company
In order to process the case as quickly as possible, the customer should provide us with complete information/pictures.
3. How do I return goods with manufacturing defects?
Please prepare the package in optimum conditions and introduce all the defective products inside (a) large cardboard box/es. Keep in mind that the original boxes of the products themselves must arrive intact, without stickers or damage. Therefore, it is essential to reinforce cardboard boxes and seal them well.
Stick the label that you received from us for printing onto each package. Don't forget to print and stick this label (which contains the RMA number associated with your collection, the package number and an identification bar code) on each package.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects and in no case covers wear or misuse. We will only return the money from the products that have a factory defect, so you should inspect those that show any signs of wear or damage closely. In the event of damaged packaging or with courier seals, 100% of the value of the product will not be returned. Therefore, it is important that you protect the returned merchandise with an extra cardboard box so that to not damage the product's own packaging.
Once the products have been received, our team will analyse each one of them and once they have all been verified, a replacement or refund will be made, as appropriate. The process of checking and refunding the merchandise can take several weeks from receiving it in our warehouse.
4. In which cases will gowestshop.uk not refund 100% of the product's value?
- If the product has clear signs of misuse, unjustified damage or arrives in bad condition;
- If the product is returned without the packaging, with a damaged packaging, or with transport labels that make the packaging unusable - 50% of the product's value will be discounted.
- If the product is returned with missing parts or accessories, or if the incident description is not real - the product will not be refunded.
Very important: No refund will be made for products returned to gowestshop.uk that are not faulty or whose incident description is not real. They will be stored in our warehouse and you will receive a notice. You will have 7 days of receiving the notice to confirm if you want the products to be returned to you after paying for the shipping costs. If we do not receive any confirmation or payment within 5 days, the products will be destroyed in a recycling centre and gowestshop.uk will not accept any claim for the products under any circumstances.
5. When is the money refunded?
Once the merchandise is received in our warehouses, and after checking the status of the products, we will proceed to the refund. Keep in mind that the refund process could take several weeks to evaluate the merchandise received.
6. What happens if you refuse to receive the goods at delivery or the goods could not be delivered to your shipping address?
When the recipient does not receive the goods, they are returned to our warehouse. Once it is received in the warehouse, it is managed automatically by our team and is then passed onto the administration department to process the refund.
In this case, you have to pay for the cost of shipping to you and back to our warehouse. As the consequence, you will receive a refund corresponding to the order return minus the two-way delivery expenses.
Keep in mind that the management process can take several weeks.
7. How long is the guarantee period?
Offering the highest quality and the best guarantee is our commitment to our customers. All items are guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of delivery.
8. What is not included in the guarantee?
- Defects caused by negligence, hits, misuse, tampering, wrong voltage or installation, or wear and tear, are not included.
- In the case of computer products, the guarantee does not cover virus removal, software recovery for this reason or hard disk reinstallation after formatting.
9. The guarantee will be void:
- If any detail of the guarantee or the proof of purchase is modified, altered or replaced.
- If the identification number or the guaranteed product is tampered with or repaired without prior authorisation by the Technical Service.